Follow by Email

18 Haziran 2015 Perşembe

Joy and Luck...


I had told  the dolls’ growing- out-story with my first text “With Love ".They find their new homes and started to write their stories by the help of my firends who were in family constallation.

Each of them comes on earth with their own emotions but give me joy. Who sees them first always gets a smile on their face.That I like the most. My emotion “joy” has been destroyed for a long time ago by news and life-tiredness. While I was making them, in each step, thousands of words pass through my mind. The feelings that comes from inner me capture the dolls in some ways. This is why I don’t touch the dolls if I get bored or upset about something. A movie reminds itself to met hat I don’t even remember its name. In the movie a young lady, who travells to Near East, feels upset in a rainy night and gets into a restaurant and order soup. As having soup her feeling slows down and she gets beter. From that day on she starts to go that restaurant and wanted to learn how that soup is boiled. The owner of the restaurant trows her out but she won’t give up. She cleans the place and serves. But it is not appropriate in the tradition for a woman making that soup. Although she has heart break, she tries to boil that soup one day when the owner is not there. But every one who has the soup cries because of her being upset and heart break. The very point of this movie is perhaps the running of the feelings from lady to the soup. We give our feeling to another with our works. If we smile inside then that gets catching.

I would rather them called Joy Dolls even though I let them to get their names by whom they are bought. Due to the feeling of joy inside me among the chaos… 

The first born had very tried to stand on her feet. During that time a small seal I had at my keyholder which was broken then. And I tied the first born to my keyholder. That day something good happened and I thought she gave me luck… In my pocket or bag she gets a new shape and each time she has the emotion to make laugh.

I didn’t plan these dolls as such an accessory but a friend and a teacher of mine have seen them in my hand and wished to have one. So came forth the key-dolls. I create them from a softer material. In the next days they will travell to abroad, to a new continent as a gift. Our journey keeps going…






Sometimes at a study of trauma, sometimes in a creche, sometimes in family constallaiton, sometimes on a coffee table, and sometimes in the company with the doors which are openned to beauties...


Some are on sale with their tiny stories at  Latona.com.tr...



In the next days I will create a new page at my blog as “On Sale”, if one them tells you something or if you want a special one you may communicate me via skosaner@ttmail.com. If you wish to follow the updates on my blog please write your e-mail adress on the top of this text in the white blank and click “Submit”...

Sevgi'yle...

With Love